If you are not satisfied with your CSCri membership, please contact us. We'll try to understand and solve (where possible) any problem or concern you may have.

Formal complaint

If you remain unsatisfied, you can make a complaint by contacting us.

CSCri has a formal complaints process in place. Commonwealth Superannuation Corporation (CSC) is responsible for CSCri.

CSC is the trustee of Public Sector Superannuation accumulation plan (PSSap), through which CSCri is offered.

Superannuation Complaints Tribunal

Your complaint will be handled fairly within 90 days from when the complaint is made. If your complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction or you do not receive a response within 90 days, you can contact the Superannuation Complaints Tribunal (SCT), which is an independent Australian Government body set up to resolve superannuation related complaints.