We all have financial goals, but not all of us know how to achieve them. Our fee for service personal financial advice is designed to help you build, manage and protect wealth, so you can make the most of your personal financial situation.
Fee for service personal financial advice is available to all CSCri members. Call 1300 277 777 to book an appointment today.
We provide specific and tailored advice about
- options for your CSS or PSS super
- transition to retirement
- retirement income stream options
- maximsing your super
- tax effective strategies to build wealth
- investments — inside and outside of superannuation
- life and income protection insurance
- estate planning
Advice you can trust
CSC’s authorised* financial planners are trained to be experts in CSCri.
Financial advice is provided solely in your best interest. There are no obligations, commissions or hidden fees.
CSC’s planners are based in Melbourne, Canberra, Sydney and Brisbane. If you don’t live in or near one of these cites, see the on the road advice schedule. There may be a location and date convenient for you.
* Our authorised financial planners are authorised to provide advice by Guideway Financial Services (ABN 46 156 498 538, AFSL 420367.). Guideway is a licensed financial services business providing CSC financial planners with support to provide members with specialist advice, education and strategies.
Your initial advice appointment will cost $185. No personal advice is provided in this appointment, although you may receive general advice.
Once you discuss your financial situation and goals with your planner, you'll get a quote detailing the type and cost of the personal advice that may help you.
As a guide, the average cost for comprehensive advice is around $3,300. Depending on complexity the cost may increase up to $6,600.
You only pay for the advice you want. You know the exact cost beforehand and will never have to pay any commissions or hidden fees. Cost is based on the time it will take to create your plan, including preparation of a statement of advice.
Further information, including fees, is detailed in the CSCri Financial Services Guide [PDF 366 KB].