Commonwealth Superannuation Corporation retirement income (CSCri) is an account-based retirement product.
CSCri is designed to complement your existing CSS, PSS, or PSSap benefit by allowing you to keep some or all of your super invested, while also receiving regular retirement income payments.
It works like this:
- you invest some or all of your Government super into a CSCri account
- CSCri pays you a regular income stream to meet your retirement needs and goals
- your remaining balance continues to work for you in the tax effective environment of superannuation
CSCri provides flexibility and freedom in retirement.
With a CSCri account you
- decide how much and how often income payments are made
- have access to lump sum withdrawals at any time (for standard retirement income stream)
- have greater control over how your money is invested
- stay invested in the security of the Government superannuation environment
If you have Government super (CSS, PSS or PSSap benefits), opening a CSCri account gives you flexibilty and freedom to live your ideal retirement life-style.
Learn about CSCri's key features designed to give you flexibility and control over your CSS, PSS and PSSap super in retirement.